Community Helping Youtubers

I am Alex Hill, I produce music and I license it to artists. Came to Freedom! family a couple months ago and I can say that is a great service and community for all youtubers.
I want to help by offering FREE license of my instrumentals to be used on your videos for your own profit use. There are usually 3 types of licensing and it consists of basically selling the rights of the beat. The first license is the ''Lease" and for 20$-30$ you get an untagged mp3 file of the instrumental that normally artists buy, make a song then sell it and distribute it (up to 3,000 Copies on Itunes, Google Music etc.).
Now as I see the enormous extension of youtube and the upcoming youtubers I offer you free music.
All you have to do is email me your youtube channel along with the title of the beats as they are on the site and credit my website or youtube channel in the description of the video. You'll receive your beats in your email inbox.
The beat catalog will be updated soon with a lot of new intrumentals. Send me requests too. Find the links on my youtube.

Reactions: Gus Holland

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey AlexHillBeats!

You can actually maybe talk to the People of Freedom's music channel FTU sounds to eventually have it featured there if it's good or put it into the C.R.I.B of the Forums for others to use if you're a Freedom! Partner.

Also you seem to have an issue with your YouTube Subscribe button on here;
If you want to fix that and show us your channel, go to your Personal Details and insert this into your YouTube Channel ID field:
Code:
UC2zvdTiNwzEyiTOlMudgQAw

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
I am Alex Hill, I produce music and I license it to artists. Came to Freedom! family a couple months ago and I can say that is a great service and community for all youtubers.
I want to help by offering FREE license of my instrumentals to be used on your videos for your own profit use. There are usually 3 types of licensing and it consists of basically selling the rights of the beat. The first license is the ''Lease" and for 20$-30$ you get an untagged mp3 file of the instrumental that normally artists buy, make a song then sell it and distribute it (up to 3,000 Copies on Itunes, Google Music etc.).
Now as I see the enormous extension of youtube and the upcoming youtubers I offer you free music.
All you have to do is email me your youtube channel along with the title of the beats as they are on the site and credit my website or youtube channel in the description of the video. You'll receive your beats in your email inbox.
The beat catalog will be updated soon with a lot of new intrumentals. Send me requests too. Find the links on my youtube.
Welcome to the forum man! Sounds awesome to me! Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to seeing you around