Full Metal Alchemist
Dragon Ball Z
I would say Code Geass but that only has two seasons out at the minute

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
watch all of those already and still watching dbs episodes! 116 was amazing!!!
If you're still watching dragonball then you still have a while till you finish it :D

Other suggestions would be Gintama, hunter x hunter (original is better in my opinion but new one is ok as well), Katekyo hitman reborn.

Other than these classics I could suggest some newer anime but not so many of them have 3 seasons, for the last few years long series have not been a thing as far as I can see. Let me know if you need more suggestions :)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
hunter x hunter only has like 195 episodes ive watched them all..i started Black Clover! but am not sure when the new episodes are being released! and currently on dbs!
Black clover is being released on tuesdays, though anime is going trough a lot of story quite quickly, so I doubt it will get 2nd season after this one is over anytime soon.

As for hxh ... 195 episodes is not a small amount really... that's almost 8 seasons or so ? Of course manga is still ongoing though the story in manga is branching off from the main theme and updates are not that frequent.

If you're burning out from anime and cant find what to watch I'd highly suggest to move on to manga ( I mean really, its the source material for like 95% of anime anyways.) You could start with manga's like "Red Storm" or "Tales of demons and gods", heck even "The gamer" if you're ok with a bit more modern setting.

That being said I've moved on from manga as well now and have reached the realm of novels hmu if you need any suggestions for those as well xD

PS if you're dead set on sticking with anime, "psycho pass" and "Beelzebub" were alright even though not as long.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I know some...that's kinda the anime i like anyway...
how about higurashi no naku koro ni (it has that one kai, rei and kira, watch in order)
Black bullet
evangelion
cobow beepop (I still need to watch it)
Samurai shaploo (need to finish it)
FLCL (It is very messed up but its short)
Some of them were already mentionedbeelzebub is a bit wierd but i think it's okay
NOIR
black lagoon (kinda curious about this one)
Persona 3 and 4

I dunno i like anime with guns aperently xD
I have an HDD full of anime if you want me to have a second look