Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I got this email this morning, can anyone tell me why?

https://gyazo.com/efd58b4e2802a1c877ea668d8a77cb44

my channel is in good standing and everything....
Did a few of your videos potentially get demonetized? Many partners have had this issue because of YouTube cracking down on non-Advertiser-friendly content and Freedom! has to unlink channels for this to avoid the entire MCN being shut down by YouTube. Sorry for that...

(Information mainly from Anthony)

Upvote 0

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Did a few of your videos potentially get demonetized? Many partners have had this issue because of YouTube cracking down on non-Advertiser-friendly content and Freedom! has to unlink channels for this to avoid the entire MCN being shut down by YouTube. Sorry for that...

(Information mainly from Anthony)
How do i fix it then? or am i finding a new partner?

Upvote 0

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Private some videos where you excessively swear or where you think advertisers wouldn't like it maybe... I think it's dumb too but YouTube had to do something...
i might just rerequest in and if they decline ill find someone new, it's kinda stupid tho since i've been with them for 2 years now...

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You could always re-request to join, you could also contact the support team as they might be able to help narrow down the videos they have the potential issue with.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.