Solved HELP!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaGames5

New User
Apr 4, 2016
2 usd pay me, I do not get that number of visits at any time.
I was excited about 2 Usd after so much emotion discouraged me with 18 cents

Upvote 0

LucaGames5

New User
Apr 4, 2016
That's not fair, I cost a lot to get to 2000 visits and only 18 cents !? In my previous pay he had received just a little more
Are 2000 visits !!! The boys said Freedom 1000 Views = 1 usd. I received 18 cents, 18 cents cursed

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
You're right, it's not fair. But that's how the business works. If your viewers use an ad blocker you'll get less money. If you get views in certain months, you'll get less money. There are a lot of things that need to come together in order for a YouTube creator to be successful.
It's not 1000 views. It's 1000 monetised views. There is a difference. Ads are not shown on all videos.

Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @LucaGames5,

I'm glad to hear that you were excited about your first 2,000 views, I was super excited about hitting that milestone too. :) I understand that people come from different situations and people need to make money. However, as a small channel your objective should be to grow your channel, not to make big bucks quickly because as a small channel on YouTube, there are no guarantees.

Freedom! is a network dedicated to helping content creators grow by providing tools and resources. Partners are paid based on how many views they get and what their CPM for those views are. We average a fairly high CPM most the time but CPM is calculated individually and there are so many factors that contribute to your CPM. Some examples are: adblock, mobile devices, desktop devices, other platforms, viewer age, country, time, date, etc...

Click here to learn more about CPM

Since Freedom! does not receive much more than the amount shown to you on the dashboard (your revenue share percentage), Freedom! will not be able to give you $4 for your share because you didn't generate that much. I hope this gives you a better understanding of how CPM on YouTube works.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.