Solved Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheoryyyy

Rising User
Apr 16, 2015
YouTube
Look I want to leave. But I left this freedom and it is gone off my channel. But I still have freedom dashboard on my channel and I can't join other partnerships because apparently I am still with this network. Finally how do i delete my dropbacktv account

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Look I want to leave. But I left this freedom and it is gone off my channel. But I still have freedom dashboard on my channel and I can't join other partnerships because apparently I am still with this network. Finally how do i delete my dropbacktv account

Now on the freedom side just Wait
Im going to TAG @Kan to See If He Can Help

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Now on the freedom side just Wait
Im going to TAG @Kan to See If He Can Help
Kan is no longer working on the forums, so please tag other staff members from now on :)

As to the question here,
If you want to leave you need to request unlink via youtube.com/features/ page. Having your channel linked to freedom dashboard changes nothing, simply leaves you with the access to it to check the previous payments and such, other than that you will still be able to partner with other networks (After you are fully unlinked from us via youtube, which takes 30 days from the time it was requested)

Lastly "how do i delete my dropbacktv account" Could you elaborate on this ? I do not know what dropbacktv is to begin with.

Upvote 0

iTheoryyyy

Rising User
Apr 16, 2015
YouTube
Kan is no longer working on the forums, so please tag other staff members from now on :)

As to the question here,

If you want to leave you need to request unlink via youtube.com/features/ page. Having your channel linked to freedom dashboard changes nothing, simply leaves you with the access to it to check the previous payments and such, other than that you will still be able to partner with other networks (After you are fully unlinked from us via youtube, which takes 30 days from the time it was requested)

Lastly "how do i delete my dropbacktv account" Could you elaborate on this ? I do not know what dropbacktv is to begin with.

Thankyou for your help. Well everytime I go to freedom it takes me to DropBackTV

Upvote 0

Carter

YouTube Certified
Dec 18, 2013
United States
YouTube
CarterDemp
Your channel is still being claimed by DropbackTV, at least on the Freedom! dashboard. Go to http://transfer.paragon.yt and submit a transfer request. That will get your channel moved from DropbackTV to whatever (Freedom!) network you want. I recommend that you send the support team a ticket and explain the situation. They should be able to send you a new CMS invite and might, if you ask them nicely, let you get your transfer request expedited.

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
How do I also remove the FREEDOM! DASHBOARD part on it?
As your screenshot shows, you are not linked with freedom, so there should be no problems joining any other network.

You cannot remove your channel from Freedom dashboard due to the fact that its keeping the information about your previous payments, but that does not stop you from joining any other MCN.

If you wish to join a network that is powered by freedom then you might need to contact our support, but other than that any other MCN should be able to invite you without any problems.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.