Request Help with Tags

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Hey, I was just wondering about tags I should add to the video I am about to post. I was told adding tags can increase my audience. I am at a lost and can't think of any tags. Could someone please help, see if the tags I have now are good, and if I should add more. Thanks, Tippsy.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, I was just wondering about tags I should add to the video I am about to post. I was told adding tags can increase my audience. I am at a lost and can't think of any tags. Could someone please help, see if the tags I have now are good, and if I should add more. Thanks, Tippsy.

Black Desert, Black Desert Online, Black Desert Character, Black Desert Character Creator, Black Desert Character Creation, Black Desert Online Character, Black Desert Online Character Creation, Black Desert Online Character Creator, Black Desert Gameplay, Black Desert Online Gameplay, Black Desert Creation, Black Desert Creator, Black Desert Custom Character, Black Desert Let's Play, Black Desert Funny, Funny Montage, Black Desert Best, WeaselZone,

That was based off of another person's video. I wouldn't copy it word for word, but you can try getting some inspiration!

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Black Desert, Black Desert Online, Black Desert Character, Black Desert Character Creator, Black Desert Character Creation, Black Desert Online Character, Black Desert Online Character Creation, Black Desert Online Character Creator, Black Desert Gameplay, Black Desert Online Gameplay, Black Desert Creation, Black Desert Creator, Black Desert Custom Character, Black Desert Let's Play, Black Desert Funny, Funny Montage, Black Desert Best, WeaselZone,

That was based off of another person's video. I wouldn't copy it word for word, but you can try getting some inspiration!

thank you very much for your input!