Tips & Tricks Help with tags and music credits

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
Here is the video in question:
So far, I already have some basic tags relevant to the video as well as related to the title of the video and the MCN itself. However, I still feel like I'm missing some tags.

Another issue I have for this video is crediting music. There's a specific part of the video (immediately after the 404) where I mention the music from the game I play at that part is unedited. It's also a song I don't know. In this case, what would I do? Or if anyone knows the song in question, care to share?

Online song identifiers gave me no results.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Here is the video in question:
So far, I already have some basic tags relevant to the video as well as related to the title of the video and the MCN itself. However, I still feel like I'm missing some tags.

Another issue I have for this video is crediting music. There's a specific part of the video (immediately after the 404) where I mention the music from the game I play at that part is unedited. It's also a song I don't know. In this case, what would I do? Or if anyone knows the song in question, care to share?

Online song identifiers gave me no results.
If you look at other youtuber's videos, you can check out their tags as well. It makes tagging a lot easier, when you can learn from other examples.