Request Help with my first vlog

Joe K (FazedMC)

New User
Jan 28, 2016
Hampshire, England
YouTube
Try get a song that you can always use that is upbeat and brings a positive vibe to the video, also try and edit it so you kind of show your emotion through the music. To get a better idea look at miniminter's vlogs

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
Try get a song that you can always use that is upbeat and brings a positive vibe to the video, also try and edit it so you kind of show your emotion through the music. To get a better idea look at miniminter's vlogs
so I already have it edited and because it was my first vlog I had no idea what I was doing so I don't think I got the shots I would need to do that. Its a little more like a roman atwood vlog then a BFVSGF vlog if that makes sense

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
( sorry if this is not in the right place.)

so I'm working on editing my first vlog and I'm trying to figure out if I should put music all the way through it or what. Anyone have any tips?
Music enhances the mood a great deal. Try looking around for music that compliments that vlogs you're doing ^^

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
There are multiple schools of thought on this. Alot of people (including George on the Freedom! hub channel) suggests having music in the background. I will use it if there is some background audio I can't get rid of or it adds to it. I woudl suggest experimenting to see how you like it. But if you use music, you have to be on point with it. You have to be able to have it mixed down to where it doesn't hurt you talking.

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
There are multiple schools of thought on this. Alot of people (including George on the Freedom! hub channel) suggests having music in the background. I will use it if there is some background audio I can't get rid of or it adds to it. I woudl suggest experimenting to see how you like it. But if you use music, you have to be on point with it. You have to be able to have it mixed down to where it doesn't hurt you talking.
Okthanks for the input. I lost my editing program I was using so I have been using movie maker for this vlog