Tips & Tricks Help With GFX Please?

Dakota Mosier

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I'm Shadows.
I really need help getting started making my own GFX. I literally have no budget so I'm down to the point I have to use free online softwares. Can someone take time to help me learn how to make my own GFX?

brndy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 26, 2015
London, England
YouTube
brndytv
If you want adobe software check out my video below to get trial versions of adobe software like photoshop. You can then use them for 30 days, or activate them (search amtlib.dll on google).

Lyrus

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
You can get an older version of Photoshop (CS2) for free and legally , you can use Gimp or get the latest version of photoshop for free but pirated and there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube.

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I'm Shadows.
I really need help getting started making my own GFX. I literally have no budget so I'm down to the point I have to use free online softwares. Can someone take time to help me learn how to make my own GFX?
Use paint.net, i've made all my channel art (intro/logo/banner) with it, and I plan on making the background of my outro with it. Its free for life and works with all sorts of files (Including DDS files if you're into smash modding)