YouTube Help with getting my channel Out There?

bitterbread

New User
Mar 21, 2017
Hi so I have started a VLOGGING youtube and I need help on how to get views and subs anyone got any advice from how they got there channel.. Active I guess

DashDawgD

Rising User
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I know what its like when you first start a youtube channel. I do gaming, but these tips will work either way. First off, advertise on forums and social media. Advertise DOES NOT equal spam. Spamming will just bring hate. Next, have good quality videos and thumbnails. Have a professional looking channel. Those are just a few tips. Hopefully those help a bit, good luck!

Reactions: MasterJPixel

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I know what its like when you first start a youtube channel. I do gaming, but these tips will work either way. First off, advertise on forums and social media. Advertise DOES NOT equal spam. Spamming will just bring hate. Next, have good quality videos and thumbnails. Have a professional looking channel. Those are just a few tips. Hopefully those help a bit, good luck!
All very good tips there. I would also add, that when starting out its better to focus on quality rather than quantity - this ties in very nice when you talked about having a professional looking channel.

Reactions: SprPsycho

Metis Television

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
YouTube
MetisTelevision
You need to learn a few things about YouTube for you to become successful on the site. You see, I have struggled in what I do lately, I have been lacking ideas for videos, but I did not give up my dream on becoming a successful YouTuber.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Mainly try getting your content in the YouTube search so do videos vlogging about trending content. Also get involved with other similar channel. Find channels/videos that you like and make comments on them (don't use this to advertise though). After a while you will get to know others in the vlogging community :)

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Hi so I have started a VLOGGING youtube and I need help on how to get views and subs anyone got any advice from how they got there channel.. Active I guess
Your best bet starting off would be to tell people you know about your channel. Get some friends to check you out, and tell their friends about it. Word of mouth is a great way to get your name out there.
Also post your channels on your personal facebook friends so anyone you know will see it and maybe check it out.
Make a Facebook page just for your channel and post there as well.