Solved Help to grow faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

hani 8 bp

New User
May 10, 2017
YouTube
Hello guys,
I'm here in freedom, but i didnt earn anything yet, i wanna grow my channel as soon as possible because i do need money for personal issues..
tips needed

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Well, first things first do not do YouTube for money. Make videos for yourself and the purpose of impacting someones life. I get it, you need money.. but you need to get really really big to make a considerable amount of cash. Some tips to grow though.. you need to really engage the audience you do have. Post in forums like this one. Try and team up with other creators to gain publicity. Be very passionate about what you do.
-From a YouTuber of 8 years who has never "made it big".

Edit by moderator - removed personal video.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there Hani

With regards to your earnings with Freedom this will not show until you have been partnered with Freedom for typically a month, with your first payment being sent to you a month after that - basically a two month wait on your first payment. With regards to growing your channel you can use the multiple avenues given by Freedom to grow such as reaching out to people on the forums, participating in our collaboration section or taking advantage of our T.I.P. service on the Freedom dashboard.

As with everything you can expect to grow over time, however YouTube does require a lot of effort and work to be put into it. You need to constantly work on your content, appeal to the widest audience and create content that is not only fun and engaging to watch but also has the best search engine optimisation (SEO) to reach the widest audience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.