Solved HELP!!! Sony Movie Studio Crashing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMBAM

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
Hello. So I've never had this problem before and randomly a couple days ago when I was trying to render my video in Sony Movie Studio, it crashed with a window saying to send a report or not. At first I thought it was just random, so I exited the editor and went back in but it still didn't work. I tried it at least 5 times, then I restarted my PC and went back into Movie Studio where it kept crashing. I tried finding the latest updates for the software but since sony softwares just got bought out, the update download pages aren't there. I've tried literally everything and nothings worked, and its not just the one movie project because I tried it on other previous projects that exported just fine, but this time around it just keeps crashing. If you guys have any idea whats happening PLEASE let me know!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi!

I've had this problem as well, what worked for me is disabling a bunch of network adapters etc

But before you do anything drastic like that, check the error details on the "Send error report" pop out and try Googling that error code. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Do you have it set to auto-update or something? It's possible that it's trying to update with nothing to update to, so the program is in a panic. Try the above first, and if those don't seem to be working, try going offline then running Movie Studio.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.