Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

GameBush

New User
Dec 30, 2016
Lithuania
YouTube
GameBushYoutube
I want to complain about Freedom! .... It's sad because everyone highly recomended to jion Freedom! , because it helps to grow on Youtube and have a lot of great features. I really want to become one of Freedom members :(. I created an account and was loged in, but when everything started.... My channel was and is under review for about the month and it continues.... I get only up to 12 agents who reviews my channel and sometimes I get none.... Can you help me ? I don't know who can help ...[DOUBLEPOST=1488665972][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I didn't get any agents reviewing y channel for the last 4 days

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I want to complain about Freedom! .... It's sad because everyone highly recomended to jion Freedom! , because it helps to grow on Youtube and have a lot of great features. I really want to become one of Freedom members :(. I created an account and was loged in, but when everything started.... My channel was and is under review for about the month and it continues.... I get only up to 12 agents who reviews my channel and sometimes I get none.... Can you help me ? I don't know who can help ...[DOUBLEPOST=1488665972][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I didn't get any agents reviewing y channel for the last 4 days
Hello GameBush,

Sorry I'm getting to this thread so late. It currently takes up to two weeks for your channel to be accepted to Freedom!. There's some migrations happening to the invitatons system at the moment and it'll be fixed within 30 days. Until then you can assure you:
  • Have Monetization enabled through AdSense (REQUIRED!!!!)
  • Have a few videos public
  • Have no Strikes at all and a small number of Claims

If you need further assistance, reply to this thread and I'll be happy to help.

ColdPhantom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hey Gamebush, it really sucks that your application takes that long. i Strongly recommend sending an email to the freedom support seeing as that would most likely speed it up

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there @GameBush

Sorry to hear that your application to join the Freedom network isn't progressing that quickly, as mentioned above by one of our fabulous, and immensely helpful users @LW001 - there is a bit of a delay dealing with applications as our support and quality assurance / control team are in the middle of migrations to the invite system as such there are a few unexpected and unwelcome delays and a bit of a backlog with dealing with applications.

You could always submit a ticket to our support team via www.support.tm regarding this matter, when you contact them if you could include a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page, as well as a copy of your Freedom dashboard that would help to identify you and hopefully they might be able to tell you more about the holdup to your application. As also mentioned above people don't know that
- A ) Not having a active monetisation policy
- B) Having community / copyright strikes on videos on your channel
- C) Have very few or no public videos available on your channel

All of these can have an impact on your invitation progress and can halt / stop your application from progressing further. Fingers crossed this gets sorted out for you as soon as possible, when it is done you will get a new email from Freedom and your Freedom dashboard will display a new message and invite you to click on a live chat link during which you can finish your application and join our lovely ranks.