Help needed

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I need help on a good screen recorder which is free because i cant really find one but i hope u guys the freedom family can help me
Open Broadcasting Software or OBS for short has a very good customizable options and you can use it from browser games to Call of duty with the same great video quality. You can see my videos for how well it looks!

DFV_YT

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Cork, Ireland
YouTube
DaFoxVox_YT
I need help on a good screen recorder which is free because i cant really find one but i hope u guys the freedom family can help me
If you have Windows 10, it has a screen recorder built into it. If you're in a game or app, just press the Windows key and G together then click the red record button. It will only record that window/game, so if you want to switch to something else, you'll have to start recording again. :)

- Ryan

mixedme gamings

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Pakistan
mixedmegaming.com
YouTube
If you have Windows 10, it has a screen recorder built into it. If you're in a game or app, just press the Windows key and G together then click the red record button. It will only record that window/game, so if you want to switch to something else, you'll have to start recording again. :)

- Ryan
Umm about that i have windows 10 and i have tried it but there is one problem i dont have an xbox account which is what you need to open the file if there is another way please do tell me

NightShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
OBS has all you will need for recoring gameplay you can add facecam to it really easy and you can also record your monitor or just a window.

i use OBS all the time and for everything that i record on PC :)