Help me name my channel

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Hi all,

So I'm updating my channel. But I also need a name for it. It's a gaming channel mostly about War Thunder and World of Warships. But I don't want the name straight to point to them these games, if there will be new formats in the future. So I kinda need your help to figure out a name for general gaming channel.

So any ideas.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Hi all,

So I'm updating my channel. But I also need a name for it. It's a gaming channel mostly about War Thunder and World of Warships. But I don't want the name straight to point to them these games, if there will be new formats in the future. So I kinda need your help to figure out a name for general gaming channel.

So any ideas.

Are you going to play mainly war games? Not necessarily games with "war" in the title, but games from the war genre? if so, then she has a good idea
:
How about War of the Worlds? :-D

Reactions: Anneke Jordaan

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi all,

So any ideas.
Hmm naming a channel can be a tough cookie.

I actually used my Nickname wich i use everywhere wich is TwilightPrinze, we all have that one nickname we use for every game, profile, forum, name it. Maybe you can use that and/or a general thing regared to your channel along with it.

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I mainly play games where you can shoot, or has weapons anyway. I try to think about it.

Thank you all for replies.