Review4Review Help me help you

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I feel I am missing something on my channel so I'm asking anyone fir tips/advice for anything I could change on my channel. Before it is said a lot I am working on a more engaging channel trailer. Check it or and I will do the same fir you in return if you want.

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I just feel channel art and thumbnail need more work
well the commentary is pretty good i enjoyed it really
well IMO , its pretty good

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
all i now someobe givign free ones in here :eek: i think haha
I do take in ideas that's what I base my community on, I feel you lose a personal touch using thumbnails someone else makes, had someone msg me saying they could do one for me, I am going to let them give something new. May be spending a lot of time looking at photoshop tutorials. That program has changed a lot since I used it in school almost 10 yrs ago.

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I do take in ideas that's what I base my community on, I feel you lose a personal touch using thumbnails someone else makes, had someone msg me saying they could do one for me, I am going to let them give something new. May be spending a lot of time looking at photoshop tutorials. That program has changed a lot since I used it in school almost 10 yrs ago.
Yeah that do,i use my thumbnail editing with my noob skill also hahaha just trying new things to make the thumbnail looks more fun to see

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Yeah that do,i use my thumbnail editing with my noob skill also hahaha just trying new things to make the thumbnail looks more fun to see
When it comes to my banner I just go simple, trying to get msg of its real I have flaws, plus brain thinks I can do more than what I can lol