GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
AS it is my first ever run with youtube and being part of the partner system, I'm not a wiz at it. I accept help in this case and feedback is just as important. After all my channel is your channel and I want it to be the best it can be. But I can't do it alone, I need your help Freedom Family, help me make my run on youtube a memory to last a life time.

When reviewing my channel, please be honest, but be polite about it. While I do accept all feedback, I dont want anything that is made to put me down or do anything that ill prevent anyone to visit. Make it clean and fair as I will try to make a difference and correct as to my best knowledge. If you want to help in anything be sure to talk to me on the chat here or skype or email me even with suggestions to make changes.

A few rules

1) While doing a review bare in mind that if I see a comment on any videos/channel of promotion to your channel or videos, even if it has the review it I will remove it. A review should be made private anyway to help the channel grow. If I like what you have to say I will give a shout out in my next video or session. So again read the top area on getting a hold of me (skype, email, pm systems here or youtube)

2) Be passionate about your review as you would with your awn channel, if you want success you have to help everyone learn, that will never come if you are rude or unhelpful with your review. Saying something like this is not a review, "Oh the banner is dark" This doesn't help me at all. Follow up with something like this. "The banner needs a bit more on it to represent the games you play, May I suggest maybe adding a bit of color (any) to your banner give it a be of spark and the words are a bit on the left, push them to the right a little and add a picture." that's something useful and help me get the message follow up with suggestions or tips to help.

3) Video reviews are essential to growing, when reviewing the videos I have please be accurate and watch the whole thing, Don't just watch 1-4 mins and then send your review as that is just lazy. I work very hard on these videos and ill work harded on them if proper feedback is applied and your review is honest. You don't have to like the video or even comment, just your feedback in (skype, email, pm systems here or youtube).

With all this in mind I expect you to follow these simple rules and it can work out for everyone. IF you cant follow dont bother with it, move on, Im not here to waste your time and hear you complain about it to me. I'm serious about my videos and growing on youtube and would like to make necessary changes if may be. But I dont want private messages on hining about rules and why a comment is removed. I take time it writing these post so please have respect.

Thanks a million everyone that does follow these rules and does leave positive feedback, I do appreciate the help.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8R0Yg4JWgLFwbVl8bR1Og
Send reviews to the following:
Skype: nick.a.mikoleski - Please be sure to let me you are from freedom so I can accept it.
Email: [email protected] - Header should read "CHANNEL REVIEW"
PM Systems: Use Freedom! or Youtubes

Thanks sorry for the long post.

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
Im sorry if this doesn't work with your rules but this is just how i review. no one had got back to you and i didn't think that was fair.
If i don't talk about a part of your channel its because its good.
1. You could do with getting a new mic. i understand that not everyone can drop $60 on a mic. So i would ask you do you have your pc on your desk or near your mic?
2. Make GameplayFries writing on the thumbnails bigger. Good choice of colors. but just make sure your subs can very easily tell its your video just from the thumbnail.
3. Make a channel trailer to show off you as a youtube.
4. I would cut the Intro
5. Why not try cut video to ten mins

Also try in the future to keep your forums posts shorter.

GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Im sorry if this doesn't work with your rules but this is just how i review. no one had got back to you and i didn't think that was fair.
If i don't talk about a part of your channel its because its good.
1. You could do with getting a new mic. i understand that not everyone can drop $60 on a mic. So i would ask you do you have your pc on your desk or near your mic?
2. Make GameplayFries writing on the thumbnails bigger. Good choice of colors. but just make sure your subs can very easily tell its your video just from the thumbnail.
3. Make a channel trailer to show off you as a youtube.
4. I would cut the Intro
5. Why not try cut video to ten mins

Also try in the future to keep your forums posts shorter.
I thank you for you feed back,
1. I did end up getting a new mic, since it was $20 and was all I have left since right now Im out of work due to injury(wont discus) I will improve it better once I get some sort of income or a job that fits my problem.
2. I will see about improving the thumbnails in the next bit of sessions.
3. I just started on youtube about 2 weeks ago, So I dont have much in the way content yet. I will work on it as soon as I get a few more games on the channel
4. I personally made the intro, as it is a staple in most if not all videos. I will improve it and or shorten it maybe.
5. While I agree to shorten the videos, bare in mind these are full matches of games, I will try to work something out later as I grow.

The reason for long forum post. Freedom is a great network and has been a good start. How ever like many networks, there are many people that take advantage of others on these networks. I post these rules so people know Im not a person to sub4sub or hey i'll post videos on that channel and grow. These things are not only stealing from others, but not helping anyone grow. So these rules need to be in efect. And I take my video stuff seriously if I'm going to do great on here I want everyone to now that if your going to watch or eview my channel, you need to be honest and helpful, not someone that just looking for a quick sub or view.