HELP ME ! And get a shoutout

TaMe Squad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey your channel is pretty but I found 3 things that you could improve your Channel.
1.. Maybe more consistent uploads. For example you uploaded 2 videos today. but then last week you only uploaded 2. This isn't bad but could attract more viewers if you be consistent in your uploads.
2. Playlists. This can help you viewers more hooked on your videos after they watch one. Maybe you can have a rant playlist or something like that.
3. Tags, Tags, Tags. Download the chrome extension called "tubebuddy" and look for recommended tags. You want to use tags on your videos and keywords in your titles because it makes your videos more relevant in the search bar.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Looking at your channel i can see a couple things wich could be improved.

If you organize your home screen with a tab for Uploads, Populair uploads, playlists and maybe Livestreaming if you do youtube gaming then it will give a quick overview of all your content.

Next up is your video description. Now i know this is a tough job but try to explain as much as possible about your video's content. Optional you could add shortcuts to some or all of your playlist. When you upload a new vid and people see a well detailed description and a shortcut to playlists they are more likely to click and look further then that they have to search for them from your channel itself.

Some of your video titles contain ALL CAPS wich can work the opposite way, i for example rather skip such video's as it feels like a shout for attention.

Going further with the video's i see some amazing thumbnails and some with just a colored background with the same text over and over. Now i am not one to talk as i use the same letter type for all my video's but the background is important, people need to see in one glimpse what the video is about instead of reading what it is about.

Last the about section is filled with things you have or working towards too. Use this section to tell why you are unique, what is your channel is about, what is your goal and most important why is it that i should sub to you?

EpicGamerInc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Looking at your channel i can see a couple things wich could be improved.

If you organize your home screen with a tab for Uploads, Populair uploads, playlists and maybe Livestreaming if you do youtube gaming then it will give a quick overview of all your content.

Next up is your video description. Now i know this is a tough job but try to explain as much as possible about your video's content. Optional you could add shortcuts to some or all of your playlist. When you upload a new vid and people see a well detailed description and a shortcut to playlists they are more likely to click and look further then that they have to search for them from your channel itself.

Some of your video titles contain ALL CAPS wich can work the opposite way, i for example rather skip such video's as it feels like a shout for attention.

Going further with the video's i see some amazing thumbnails and some with just a colored background with the same text over and over. Now i am not one to talk as i use the same letter type for all my video's but the background is important, people need to see in one glimpse what the video is about instead of reading what it is about.

Last the about section is filled with things you have or working towards too. Use this section to tell why you are unique, what is your channel is about, what is your goal and most important why is it that i should sub to you?
Wow You Really helped me out there, for that ill give you a shoutout.