Gaming Help! help me reach 200 subs, MUST BE ACTIVE

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
That's what i meant ... i didn't mention sub4sub.
Because the channels are so small they don't get noticed ( unless you use bots ) and it's highly unlikely they'll ever get noticed by someone.
Than yet again ... isn't Freedoms community suppose to help? So far i got 3 - 4 feedbacks from Freedom members ( consider how many are active it's a shame most of them just advertise and are not active )
Hey man, honestly i am watching your videos. Even when you don't see feedback from me. I am still trying to watch content from our fellow creators :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
There's nothing wrong with that at all! I understand where you're coming from, it's just how you enjoy youtube.
So true ;-)
However i make a comment now and then, depents on how much time i got lol.

But also to stay on topic :)
The thing about subscriber numbers. In my opinion that does not matter at all :)
Just good content, and (almost) scheduled upload dates. then there is good chances for me to stay tuned.
Because I dont think a channel is great because of the amount of subs. but it is great because the videos on it :)

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
So true ;-)
However i make a comment now and then, depents on how much time i got lol.

But also to stay on topic :)
The thing about subscriber numbers. In my opinion that does not matter at all :)
Just good content, and (almost) scheduled upload dates. then there is good chances for me to stay tuned.
Because I dont think a channel is great because of the amount of subs. but it is great because the videos on it :)
That's the right mentality to have! I agree with you 120%

Reactions: LifelessDane