Educational Help growth?

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey I am a brand new technology channel called TechnoPowerHD, but I am having trouble starting my channel and was wondering if anyone was willing to give my channel a shoutout. I can't offer much, but I will be willing to review any tech you want me to if I get the chance in exchange for a shoutout.

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi TechnoPower,

Sadly i do not do collaborations or anything but i just wanted to drop a bit of advice your way, i believe that for you to take your channel to the next level you need to a) get a well designed logo, b) get some well designed channel art, c) get a well designed intro and d) get a well designed outro.

Regarding a) i would suggest reaching out to one of the GFX people as they usually do it in 48 hours or so that was the case for me

Regarding b) i got photoshop downloaded n used a template and edited my own stuff in that

Regarding c) i got adobe after effects downloaded and again used a template, but edited my information into that

Regarding d) i used a premade video and rendered it in higher quality

Most of these things you will be able to do yourself within a couple of hours.

p.s i would advise in making some eye-catchy thumbnails to again boost the look of your whole cnel as a brand.

All the best
- Tyler

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hi TechnoPower,

Sadly i do not do collaborations or anything but i just wanted to drop a bit of advice your way, i believe that for you to take your channel to the next level you need to a) get a well designed logo, b) get some well designed channel art, c) get a well designed intro and d) get a well designed outro.

Regarding a) i would suggest reaching out to one of the GFX people as they usually do it in 48 hours or so that was the case for me

Regarding b) i got photoshop downloaded n used a template and edited my own stuff in that

Regarding c) i got adobe after effects downloaded and again used a template, but edited my information into that

Regarding d) i used a premade video and rendered it in higher quality

Most of these things you will be able to do yourself within a couple of hours.

p.s i would advise in making some eye-catchy thumbnails to again boost the look of your whole cnel as a brand.

All the best
- Tyler
Thanks for those tips I'll visit the gfx forums and see what they can do. if you have an extra minutes please check out my channel excluding the tips you gave me