Comedy Help Change The World~

Bailey Duncan

New User
Jul 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi!~
My name is Bailey, and I'm the tech guy for our channel Forever The Rejects. We're a group of four people (hoping to grow. =P) who enjoy recording and making each other, and those around us, laugh. We all have a strong sense of justice, and with all of the profits from our videos, we intend to donate to charity. But profit isn't the big thing about us.
We want to make the world laugh; We want to see smiles, and know we caused them. Be it with our videos, or our donations to people and children all across the world.
Our members are Bailey (Meee!) Hannah, Bridget, and Skyler. We try to publish on specific days (Each of us has our own) but right now our channel is really experimental. Once we have everything figured out, our dates will be more concrete, but until then, we do what we can. =)
Thank you so much for everything, even though our time with Freedom! started only two days ago (I'm still waiting on the dashboard notification) I can see that everyone on here is friendly, and wants to help everyone else grow. So thank you, from the bottom of all our hearts.
~Bailey

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I would like to warmly welcome you to the freedom community. There are thousands of other creators here and we all have something in common, we all love making videos. I hope you enjoy being with us and if there's anything you need or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation.