Community Hellow there :3

Asoinyth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Asoinyth
Hello everyone, I'm new in this community of the Freedom Family, I joined yesterday, and I'm looking forward to a nice and long run :))

A little about myself and my channel :))

Your name/alias: My real name is Nikolai, but my Alias and most known as is Asoinyth

Where are you from?: I'm from Denmark, so my English accent isn't the best but I'm training it :D!

How old are you?:
I am 15 years old!

How did you find Freedom!? I was watching some YouTube and saw a comment about Freedom, and I thought that I would check it out.

What made you join our forums?: Because I would like great tips from other YouTubers to make my channel even better :)

What are your hobbies?: I really like video editing, gaming and driving go kart

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is sushi! No doubt about that one :D!

Why did you start YouTube? I started making YouTube videos because I wanna share my content, and make people laugh.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is definitely to make living out of it in the long run, I really enjoy what I do, and I wanna make it a lifestyle for me.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming channel, with mostly GTA V videos, atm. lonely races, cause I need some recording partners 1-2 to race with :D (PC)

How frequently do you upload?: I have taken a little break cause of some personal stuff, but my goal is getting back to upload daily vidoes!

So now you know a little about me :)) I hope that this made you a bit interested in my content and so on :D!
Thank you for reading :3

Reactions: gunsage

TriStrider

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
TriStrider
Hello everyone, I'm new in this community of the Freedom Family, I joined yesterday, and I'm looking forward to a nice and long run :))

A little about myself and my channel :))

Your name/alias: My real name is Nikolai, but my Alias and most known as is Asoinyth

Where are you from?: I'm from Denmark, so my English accent isn't the best but I'm training it :D!

How old are you?:
I am 15 years old!

How did you find Freedom!? I was watching some YouTube and saw a comment about Freedom, and I thought that I would check it out.

What made you join our forums?: Because I would like great tips from other YouTubers to make my channel even better :)

What are your hobbies?: I really like video editing, gaming and driving go kart

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is sushi! No doubt about that one :D!

Why did you start YouTube? I started making YouTube videos because I wanna share my content, and make people laugh.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is definitely to make living out of it in the long run, I really enjoy what I do, and I wanna make it a lifestyle for me.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming channel, with mostly GTA V videos, atm. lonely races, cause I need some recording partners 1-2 to race with :D (PC)

How frequently do you upload?: I have taken a little break cause of some personal stuff, but my goal is getting back to upload daily vidoes!

So now you know a little about me :)) I hope that this made you a bit interested in my content and so on :D!
Thank you for reading :3
Welcome To The Freedom Family Glad That You Joined & I Was Watching Your Clustertruck Video I Like The Content Your Making I Myself Want To play This Game Haha But I Subscribed To The Channel Looking Forward To Check Out more Of Your Videos

Reactions: Asoinyth

Asoinyth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Asoinyth
Welcome To The Freedom Family Glad That You Joined & I Was Watching Your Clustertruck Video I Like The Content Your Making I Myself Want To play This Game Haha But I Subscribed To The Channel Looking Forward To Check Out more Of Your Videos
Thank you so much <3 Trying to get back on schedule ;D!

Asoinyth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Asoinyth
Welcome to Freedom fellow sushi lover :D Oh man, the struggle of daily uploading. I know it well man x] Is there anything specific you want help with? Been around the block a few times so I think I might just be able to help with something :) - Brandon

View attachment 17117
Hello, atm. I only need some recoding partners, also I'm trying sooo hard to get back on schedule so I can get the daily uploads back on track! :D!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hello, atm. I only need some recoding partners, also I'm trying sooo hard to get back on schedule so I can get the daily uploads back on track! :D!
Well there's always someone in the Collaborate section looking to work with other Youtubers. Highly recommend just surfing through a few threads or maybe making your own if you have any personal preferences with games and such :) I've met some awesome people there over my time here at Freedom:

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

But uh can't really help much on the whole daily uploading thing since I'm still working on getting that back too xD Best of luck with everything man! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg