YouTube Hello!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hello everyone! How was everyone’s thanksgiving? I am personally stuffed. I hope everyone had a fun day. Anyways, I have been with freedom for a hot minute and stopped making videos in February of last year. I was apart of the freedom recruitment, ‘comment warrior’ group and I made gaming videos of course Most of you probably don’t know me but if you are an old member hello again Anyways, I had to stop making videos because of life reasons which happen but I have always been drawn back. YouTube was so much fun for me and I want to start making videos again but more geared towards life videos. For example men’s health etc, maybe some blogs.

I have been keeping up to date with everything YouTube wise but real life type of videos are new for me so does anyone have any tips?

Also be safe during Black Friday if you do go out into the world.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
this place isnt really for introduction and threads like this but anyhoe welcome back to freedom comment warior, it seemed your watch ended before I joined so pleased tomeet you. I hope to see you around

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
this place isnt really for introduction and threads like this but anyhoe welcome back to freedom comment warior, it seemed your watch ended before I joined so pleased tomeet you. I hope to see you around
I know I’m at the start I did say hello but after all that I asked my question for tips relating to real life YouTube video making. Nice to meet to aswell