VLOG Hello!

ScalesTheLizard

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi my name is Jacob and I am from Florida USA. I am 15 years old and have a daily vlogging channel. I started YouTube May 4, 2012 because my friend had a channel and I thought it would be cool to post also. I posted every once and a while and finally got to 200 subs and kinda sat at 200 subs until 2014, during 2014 I was a bit more active and in 2015 I reached 500 subscribers. I was SO exited. I started being even more active and my fans wearnt that active so for a while I stopped YouTube. In 2016, I found the Youtuber RomanAtWoodVlogs and he inspired me to post more on YouTube, I started to post every day of 2016 and did pretty well and had a 69 vlogs in a row streak. I finally hit 1K subs and kept growing. I am currently at 1.7K subs and am close to 1.8K. My biggest dream is to get bigger on YouTube and start getting more money so I can give back to my fans and eventually move out without debt and have YouTube as a full time job so I can start my computer business. I am trying to upload every single day of 2017, so far it has been working, only 4 days in so lets see how long I last! Haha

So yeah, that's pretty much about me, I am very thankful that I found Freedom and found the forums, hope everyone has a nice day and thanks for reading :)

D

Deleted member 17740

Great intoduction @ScalesTheLizard I hope you enjoy your time here with the freedom family!
If you need any help don't forget to ask the community or make a thread in the support section :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Everyone else has explained it brilliantly, it is nice to know your YouTube story and how you got to this point.
I only have a few traditional questions to ask, How did you find Freedom? and Why did you want to join the forums?
Just out of curiosity.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Welcome Jacob!
Thanks for taking the time to write a proper introduction (finally someone who did it)
I also watch Roman, Roman soldiers unite!
Can I suggest you add a profile pic and your susbcribe button!