Community hello!!

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone!
I'm Nishat from nishicake and I thought I should introduce myself! I'm an artist on both youtube and instagram both @nishicake so feel free to take a look! I'm hoping to find other artists and maybe collab or just become friends!!

Reactions: Anneke Jordaan

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Why or, why not both friends and collaborate?
As others have clearly stated, we do want to know more about you, so can you please edit your post with a little bit more about yourself!
Follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: nishicake

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone!
I'm Nishat from nishicake and I thought I should introduce myself! I'm an artist on both youtube and instagram both @nishicake so feel free to take a look! I'm hoping to find other artists and maybe collab or just become friends!!
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So you mention your an artist but now the question remains: What kind of artist? :)

Reactions: nishicake

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Oh yikes, I was super new to the forums then, and I still am now! But I'm trying to finally become an active member in the community!!

Your name/alias: Nishat
Where are you from?: USA! East Coast Represent!!!
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? The Freedom Youtube Channel!
What made you join our forums?: I'm a new-ish YouTuber and I think interacting with the community is a good way to make some awesome buddies!
What are your hobbies?: Arts and Crafts mostly! I do a lot of digital art, it's my favorite!
What is your favorite food? Anything spicy! Your homie here has spices flowin' in her veins!
Why did you start YouTube? Honestly? No idea. I just liked drawing and I wanted to post videos of me doing it lol
What is your biggest dream? To become a doctor, maybe? Maybe eat the most french fries in the world? Who knows!
What kind of channel do you run?: An Art channel! Lots of digital and traditional speedpaints/drawings! Also the occasional convention vlogs!
How frequently do you upload?: I don't have a solid upload schedule, but I try to post a video every other week? I'm active on my other social medias though!![DOUBLEPOST=1496531708][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
Absolutely loved your speed paint videos. Your drawings are so cute!

Thank you so much for the sweet comment!![DOUBLEPOST=1496531764][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi welcome to Freedom & the forums.
There is introduction template to get you started.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I appreciate it!