Gaming Hello

Zimrrik

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
YouTube
Zimrrik
Hi, I'm Zimrrik, I am new to freedom and don't have anyone I know in the network. I would like to get to know people and make friends or even do a collab. If anyone would help me out I will defiantly return the favor.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm Zimrrik, I am new to freedom and don't have anyone I know in the network. I would like to get to know people and make friends or even do a collab. If anyone would help me out I will defiantly return the favor.
I'm sure that you can meet a lot of people here in time Zim ^^ Can you tell us more about yourself in your original post? I feel like you can meet people easier this way.

Reactions: Zimrrik

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Regarding collabs i would advise to visit the Collab section and make a detailed post about what you want to collab on besides that the thread mentions you own a gaming channel but what games and platform do you game then? :)

Reactions: Zimrrik