Gaming Hello :)

Beth

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm new here. I make gaming videos for youtube but I'm not big. I have less than 40 subs but hoping to get more eventually. If anyone wants to contact me my steam name is Beth but it would be easier for me link it to you because there are alot of Beths out there. I upload to youtube twice a week but I am thinking about changing that to once a week next year. I originally started youtube by making beauty videos but that soon changed when I got introduced to online games.

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom! Family. One tip I have for you is that you should try to upload as consistently as possible. you said your doing 2 videos a week, and maybe 1 video a week next year. I think you should know that the more consistently you upload, the faster you will grow. Doing 1-2 videos a day would be perfect, any more would crowd your audience with videos, and less than 1 video a day is fine, you just wont grow as fast. My point is, maybe change it to 3 videos a week next year, instead of going town to 1. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here Beth, we are glad to have you!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys, I'm new here. I make gaming videos for youtube but I'm not big. I have less than 40 subs but hoping to get more eventually. If anyone wants to contact me my steam name is Beth but it would be easier for me link it to you because there are alot of Beths out there. I upload to youtube twice a week but I am thinking about changing that to once a week next year. I originally started youtube by making beauty videos but that soon changed when I got introduced to online games.
Hey Beth, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, it's pretty neat! What games are you planning to play in the future? Subbed by the way...

Beth

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom! Family. One tip I have for you is that you should try to upload as consistently as possible. you said your doing 2 videos a week, and maybe 1 video a week next year. I think you should know that the more consistently you upload, the faster you will grow. Doing 1-2 videos a day would be perfect, any more would crowd your audience with videos, and less than 1 video a day is fine, you just wont grow as fast. My point is, maybe change it to 3 videos a week next year, instead of going town to 1. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here Beth, we are glad to have you!

My reason for wanting to upload less next year is because I will be starting something that will limit the amount of time I have to play games and make videos.

Beth

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey Beth, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, it's pretty neat! What games are you planning to play in the future? Subbed by the way...

Thank you so much for subbing :). And I plan on continue playing Garry's Mod and CSGO but I am open to new games. I mostly prefer first person shooter games.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869

Welcome to Freedom Family