Community Hello

Alexander Richards

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2016
Wr. Neustadt Austria
YouTube
Hi! I am a YouTuber that is technically not old enough to be on YouTube! I'm an Austrian with a British accent because my Father is British, enjoy making YouTube Videos and i overpaid on a Green screen! I make Joke Videos, Meme Videos and That is about it. My YouTube Channel is called ElectrodeYT. Can somebody review my Channel and give me tips? Thank you for reading

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hi! I am a YouTuber that is technically not old enough to be on YouTube! I'm an Austrian with a British accent because my Father is British, enjoy making YouTube Videos and i overpaid on a Green screen! I make Joke Videos, Meme Videos and That is about it. My YouTube Channel is called ElectrodeYT. Can somebody review my Channel and give me tips? Thank you for reading
Hey and welcome to freedom, first off anyone can make a youtube video. I'm pretty sure that you don't need to be a specific age to join. Unless when it comes to age restriction, but welcome to freedom my friend. If you need any help please make sure to ask because I'm sure someone will surely help you :)!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

If you want reviews, it is best to wait until you are a Freedom! Partner and then use "Community Reviews"

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.