Gaming Hello!

jecoconono

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
I am a small time youtuber, known as jecoconono. I usually make gaming videos that involve me breaking the game in some kind of way (recently I have been uploading videos where I go in test rooms in wind waker, rooms you are never meant to access), and I'd like to meet a few friends in here.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I am a small time youtuber, known as jecoconono. I usually make gaming videos that involve me breaking the game in some kind of way (recently I have been uploading videos where I go in test rooms in wind waker, rooms you are never meant to access), and I'd like to meet a few friends in here.

Welcome to the family jecoconono, What games do you play?

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, welcome to the Freedom! Family! I subbed to your channel, would appreciate it if you could return the favor! Good luck! Word of advice, add your YouTube channel to your profile, so ppl can sub and check out your content easier instead of having to search.

jecoconono

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey, welcome to the Freedom! Family! I subbed to your channel, would appreciate it if you could return the favor! Good luck! Word of advice, add your YouTube channel to your profile, so ppl can sub and check out your content easier instead of having to search.
Sorry, I don't do sub4sub.

Btw, how do you add your youtube channel in your signature?

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

Saw your latest video:D ahh that zelda game gave me nostalgi:) awesome video ! i left a comment for ya:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!