Gaming Hello

Teer Dice

New User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hopefully joining Freedom will help my channel out, I make gaming videos with pretty much any games for entertainment to anyone that are bored. So far I enjoy making gameplays and have a commitment to it by uploading as much as I can to have hope on making it as a career later in the future. To make this possible, I need feedbacks to how I am doing right now for I can learn from my mistakes and start improving. Thamk you for reading this :)

Teer Dice

New User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hopefully joining Freedom will help my channel out, I make gaming videos with pretty much any games for entertainment to anyone that are bored. So far I enjoy making gameplays and have a commitment to it by uploading as much as I can to have hope on making it as a career later in the future. To make this possible, I need feedbacks to how I am doing right now for I can learn from my mistakes and start improving. Thank you for reading this :)
Hi, welcome to freedom i also recently joined because my channel got terminated that had 100 thousand + viewers for no reason, hopefully we can help each other out, go to my youtube channel on youtube it is Jackxist Music. I am subscribing to you
Sure