News Hello!

The Gaming Canadian

New User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
Hello! We are a Gaming News channel that talk all about the latest gaming news such as Resident Evil 7 and the new Battlefield not mention all the top 10 playlists we will be making in the future. We are not your generic, ordinary YouTube channel. We take pride in our work and when I say we I mean me The Gaming Canadian and 5 other people as well helping each other. Please if you are interested in collaborations let us know in the comments below of one of our videos or just check us out at High Caliber Gaming News. Thanks!

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello! We are a Gaming News channel that talk all about the latest gaming news such as Resident Evil 7 and the new Battlefield not mention all the top 10 playlists we will be making in the future. We are not your generic, ordinary YouTube channel. We take pride in our work and when I say we I mean me The Gaming Canadian and 5 other people as well helping each other. Please if you are interested in collaborations let us know in the comments below of one of our videos or just check us out at High Caliber Gaming News. Thanks!
Welcome to Freedom! Community. :)
How frequently do you upload?