Gaming Hello

PixxGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Philipinnes
YouTube
Hi guys! My Name is Roel but my YouTube Channel name is PixxGaming.. I'm from a Tropical Country, Philippine... I'm still new in YouTube... I decided to start posting entertaining videos in YouTube so that everyone can enjoy! I'm posting games in YouTube like Dota 2, CS:GO etc.. And I think if i got 5,000 subs maybe i will do some giveaways or some charity to all my subs. My subs for now is 1 but that's the start... I do this because to inspire someone to help people in need! That's all gonna say for now.. Hope you guys check my channel!! And hope you enjoy it! I'm still practicing my editing!! Thank You and Enjoy!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom 1

CSGO is a good game to play mate :) so is DOTA 2 :) do you play ranked on any of them ?

PixxGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Philipinnes
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! CS GO is a really fun game, I'm just more accustomed to CoD, so I pretty much suck haha. CS GO is quite the popular game here, perhaps you should make a collaboration!
Thank you very much for welcoming me I really want to play CoD but the game is not compatible to my PC :(