Gaming Hello!

Zavage

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2014
YouTube
Hello,
My name is Zach, My channel is Zavaqe and the reason I named it that is because my initials are Z.A, so thats how I got the ZA in ZAvaqe. I am also a savage and I wanted to change it up a little bit so instead of naming it Zavage, I named it Zavaqe. I most record videos of what I want because I don't have that big of a community to give me suggestions. I usually record videos of me gaming, ranting and more. I hope you can check it out one time!
Thanks,
Zach

Reactions: kenster gaming

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello,
My name is Zach, My channel is Zavaqe and the reason I named it that is because my initials are Z.A, so thats how I got the ZA in ZAvaqe. I am also a savage and I wanted to change it up a little bit so instead of naming it Zavage, I named it Zavaqe. I most record videos of what I want because I don't have that big of a community to give me suggestions. I usually record videos of me gaming, ranting and more. I hope you can check it out one time!
Thanks,
Zach

Welcome to the family ZAvage, What games do you play, What are you goals in youtube for the future, How you found about Freedom! ?

Zavage

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the family ZAvage, What games do you play, What are you goals in youtube for the future, How you found about Freedom! ?
Hello, My name is Zavaqe, sorry if that wasnt clear. and I mostly play American Truck Simulator, Indie and some major triple A titles such as Battlefield, GTA and more.

kenster gaming

Rising User
May 24, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello,
Thanks,
Zach