Gaming Hello

GarrothKnight

New User
Apr 18, 2016
Hello I'm a Minecraft and gaming YouTuber I also do GFX and I'm an American Teenager. I just signed up for the Freedom Family. I hope to one day make all people happy

Last edited:

GarrothKnight

New User
Apr 18, 2016
Well 3 years ago my friends kept talking about this game Minecraft and when my birthday rolled around I got the game. GFX things like banners or channel icons and pretty much anything fun or youtube related

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello I'm a Minecraft and gaming YouTuber I also do GFX and I'm an American Teenager. I just signed up for the Freedom Family. I hope to one day make all people happy
Hello Garroth, what got you invested into playing minecraft? It took me a while to get interested in it when Minecraft first came out, but I haven't played in ages! I hope that you can make more people happy as well ^^

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey good luck with your channel! :p
There is a special place over here for gfx so you can post there that you do gfx(Paid or Free) and you can do some gfx for people
I would highly suggest you add the youtube sub button under your signature and add a link to your channel here just edit your post!
Have an amazing week :D