Gaming Hello

Xanatos316

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
xanatos316
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I've been youtubing since last November. I'm a small gaming channel with 59 subs and growing slowly. I joined freedom a while back and I'm just now finding the forums. I look forward to getting to know as many people as I possibly can here and hopefully share some of my content.

Reactions: Nuke

Xanatos316

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
xanatos316
I run a gaming channel that shows mostly fighting and retro games. Gaming has always been a passion of mine and I started out just simply uploading raw footage to facebook. So one day I thought why don't I start a gaming channel and do this? It's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Reactions: Nuke

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I've been youtubing since last November. I'm a small gaming channel with 59 subs and growing slowly. I joined freedom a while back and I'm just now finding the forums. I look forward to getting to know as many people as I possibly can here and hopefully share some of my content.
Hello Xanatos, what got you interested in joining freedom? Gaming channels tend to grow slowly when they first start out. Once you find more direction when it comes to making videos, you should be fine on everything ^^ Have you met anybody on the forums so far?

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome too freedom hope we can grow together!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forums and nice job on 50+ subs :)

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom man and good luck :)

Xanatos316

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
xanatos316
Hello Xanatos, what got you interested in joining freedom? Gaming channels tend to grow slowly when they first start out. Once you find more direction when it comes to making videos, you should be fine on everything ^^ Have you met anybody on the forums so far?

Freedom came to me. In a sense I guess I can say I'm still new at this whole youtube thing and I saw them and was like cool.

Xanatos316

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
xanatos316
So far no. I'm still new to the forums.