Community Hello

Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
I just joined today and I am hoping to activate my dashboard in 3 days. My channel is CrobatGhawk (Crobat being my favorite Pokemon). My channel centers around Pokemon discussions, theories, pack openings, games and wonder trades. My camera on my phone is crap for some reason producing mid-2000's quality videos and I will get a new camera in May so I will have to do iMovie videos for now to fill in the gap. I do hope to find other Pokemon youtubers here as well. If you want to hit me up on Skype (but just state you are from Freedom network with your youtube username).

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,
I just joined today and I am hoping to activate my dashboard in 3 days. My channel is CrobatGhawk (Crobat being my favorite Pokemon). My channel centers around Pokemon discussions, theories, pack openings, games and wonder trades. My camera on my phone is crap for some reason producing mid-2000's quality videos and I will get a new camera in May so I will have to do iMovie videos for now to fill in the gap. I do hope to find other Pokemon youtubers here as well. If you want to hit me up on Skype (but just state you are from Freedom network with your youtube username).
That's very nice King, you stated on freedom very recently! Pokemon is a great series that I miss a lot, I used to watch the TV show when I was younger. My phone is a bit outdated as well, but I tend to record on my PC for now. Secondly, if you'd like to find additional people to work with, you can check out the collaboration forums! Members are always looking for more people to hang out with :p

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/