Pati Kostecka

New User
Dec 10, 2015
Bournemouth
YouTube
My name is Pati and I'm new to the Freedom community :)
I'm from Poland however I've lived in England for over 6 years now. I'm thirteen years old . I love acting singing art and more. But the one thing I really love is helping people that's why my youtube channel is an Advice Channel. It might sound stupid but basically I give advice and do fun videos not boring ones that's for sure haha. I'm not normal I'm crazy so sorry if your looking for calm content. My favourite food is Pizza , I like literally have an obsession on it haha that's why my channel is called Pizzati. Basically pizza and pati put into one word. I try uploading every Tuesday and so far I think I'm doing pretty well with it :) Hope you take a look at it. I'm not telling you to subscribe but maybe if you find time you could have a look maybe it will help you or make you smile :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhEJqy_kG3mOMAhfs0hCGw

Feb 13, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
Hi, i checked your youtube channel! Its nice thats why i subscribed! Your last video about valentines day is soo entertaining!
1 tip show up "bubble pop" that you can watch in HD? if you know what i mean? if you don't check the beginning of my videos! <3
Lots of love Rebecca xoxo