Gaming Hello /)

The Gaming Brony

New User
Nov 25, 2015
Duncan, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hello my name is The Gaming Brony, I am from Oklahoma.
My age is 18, I found freedom by searching for Sponcer's, I took the chance to join because I felt like this place would help find Sponcer's and possibly collaboration's with many youtubers.
I play soccer (in real life) and I also like to chill with my friends sometimes after school. When I'm not with my friends I normally play games on my (PS3) my fav food is unknown because all food is good!
I started YouTube because I wanted to have fun making videos for people who like that sorta thing.
My biggest dream is to become well known throughout the youtube community and my google+ community.
When I first started youtube I created tributes to mlp characters then I decided to do gaming for the same reason. I upload a mix of videos I guess...
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIgmHGyxhCWbWolzYuDaGmA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0

ChriAtomic108

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey,
Welcome to Freedom! I hope everyone gives you a warm welcome, also I'd love to know more about you and your channel so why don't you click here and check out the introduction template to edit this thread! Also click here on how to become a full member of the Freedom Forums!

The Gaming Brony

New User
Nov 25, 2015
Duncan, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hey,
Welcome to Freedom! I hope everyone gives you a warm welcome, also I'd love to know more about you and your channel so why don't you click here and check out the introduction template to edit this thread! Also click here on how to become a full member of the Freedom Forums!

Thank you so much! That helped a lot! /)[DOUBLEPOST=1448496192][/DOUBLEPOST]