Gaming Hello!

Hankaws

New User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Witchayut (Hankaws)
(Optional) Where are you from?: Norway
(Optional) How old are you?: 18 years old
How did you find Freedom!? My friend told me about freedom!
What made you join our forums?: I want to test a partnership system out and get a good partnership!
What are your hobbies?: video games, workout etc
What is your favorite food? Thai food! Rice and chicken! :D
Why did you start YouTube? Because I want to show people what I can do and do what they want me to!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and editing channel!
What kind of content do you upload? editing games and videos
When do you upload?: when I have free time to do it!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqG1IIk2IrDLBUV_b7JLQYg

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I like how your channel going :D , but there are a couple of things that can make your channel even better with some grahics maybe , espcially the Banner And Thumbnails which you really want to use to attract attention to your videos :D. Another thing is instead of uploading a couple of videos which are seconds long , you can maybe gather some montage or highlight video that will look a lot better for your channel! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Hankaws

New User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I like how your channel going :D , but there are a couple of things that can make your channel even better with some grahics maybe , espcially the Banner And Thumbnails which you really want to use to attract attention to your videos :D. Another thing is instead of uploading a couple of videos which are seconds long , you can maybe gather some montage or highlight video that will look a lot better for your channel! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D
Yeah sure I will get some graphics! and thank you!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Hankaws,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

It's definitely nice to explore options that may benefit you on YouTube, I'm glad you partnered with Freedom!! :)

I run a gaming channel too! Well, it's more of a tech channel now and it might be getting converted but when I uploaded mostly gaming videos, I really enjoyed playing Minecraft and recording it! I still really enjoy playing Minecraft. What do you like to play and upload to your channel, are there any specific titles or genres that provoke your interest?

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already! You might find some cool ideas or just nice conversations to take part in there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Hankaws

New User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Hankaws,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

It's definitely nice to explore options that may benefit you on YouTube, I'm glad you partnered with Freedom!! :)

I run a gaming channel too! Well, it's more of a tech channel now and it might be getting converted but when I uploaded mostly gaming videos, I really enjoyed playing Minecraft and recording it! I still really enjoy playing Minecraft. What do you like to play and upload to your channel, are there any specific titles or genres that provoke your interest?

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already! You might find some cool ideas or just nice conversations to take part in there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you! I like to play counter-strike:global offensive and sometimes recording my gameplay but mostly just play for fun!

Reactions: Danny