Gaming Hello! Youtube PC Gamer here!

Ruleofnine

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody! My names Adem. I am currently making gaming videos mainly let's plays and the like, but I may do tutorials if i find something worth making one about. I am very excited to making youtube content and a goal of mine is to get off the ground in the smallest sense possible. Like if have 10,000 subscribers was soaring through the sky like an eagle and descending upon subscribers for breakfast then i'd like to starting learning how to fly and flap my wings. I LOVE watching youtube videos. I've followed many youtubers for a while and watched them grow and it's exciting just as now that I have my own set up it's exciting that I get to have the same opportunity. As we speak I couldn't sleep and and rending a video on one monitor, uploading one on the other and writing this even though it's 3am and I need to be to work at 6am.
Quality is paramount for me. Many people start off small and work their way up(not saying that's bad), but I have tried my utmost and spent a lot of money for the quality of videos I produce. 1080p 60fps is where it's at, and if you see fault in something video or audio quality wise tell me and I will search to the end of the internet to fix that issue. Some games I've played are SOMA, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, The Stanley Parable,Kingdom, inside and many more. I'm sitting at 8 subscribers at the moment and I can't wait to grow. My channel name is Ruleofnine if you want to check me out. Also, if someone wants to do a collab hit me up, and we can talk :D

It excites me looking around these forums and seeing other people in the situation i am in. Just starting a channel and searching for growth. It will be a pleasure growing alongside you all. Best of luck to you and thank you for reading(sorry it's kind of long.)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Adem!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Aug 20, 2016
Indiana
YouTube
Hello everybody! My names Adem. I am currently making gaming videos mainly let's plays and the like, but I may do tutorials if i find something worth making one about. I am very excited to making youtube content and a goal of mine is to get off the ground in the smallest sense possible. Like if have 10,000 subscribers was soaring through the sky like an eagle and descending upon subscribers for breakfast then i'd like to starting learning how to fly and flap my wings. I LOVE watching youtube videos. I've followed many youtubers for a while and watched them grow and it's exciting just as now that I have my own set up it's exciting that I get to have the same opportunity. As we speak I couldn't sleep and and rending a video on one monitor, uploading one on the other and writing this even though it's 3am and I need to be to work at 6am.
Quality is paramount for me. Many people start off small and work their way up(not saying that's bad), but I have tried my utmost and spent a lot of money for the quality of videos I produce. 1080p 60fps is where it's at, and if you see fault in something video or audio quality wise tell me and I will search to the end of the internet to fix that issue. Some games I've played are SOMA, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, The Stanley Parable,Kingdom, inside and many more. I'm sitting at 8 subscribers at the moment and I can't wait to grow. My channel name is Ruleofnine if you want to check me out. Also, if someone wants to do a collab hit me up, and we can talk :D

It excites me looking around these forums and seeing other people in the situation i am in. Just starting a channel and searching for growth. It will be a pleasure growing alongside you all. Best of luck to you and thank you for reading(sorry it's kind of long.)

Welcome to Freedom! Adam!

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
You only have 16 subs bro! Thats too bad that you spend lots of time on vvideos. I would also feel bad. Im doing a shotout series on my channel, you can gain up to 50 ACTIVE subscribers. theres not alot of people entering So you can win quickly! check my Youtube about section or my shoutout video for more information on how to win!