TheProcave

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
TheProcave
Hello everyone, I'm TheProcave.

I'm from Flanders, Belgium and I speak Dutch, French, German & English.

I started my Youtube channel when I was like 9 or so, but only made it for some video's I wanted to watch.

I'm 17 now, just got my new mic and I finally can upload more frequent.

I make purposefully ****** video's, but also some gaming videos, storytimes and some other stuff.

I'm doing Youtube because you get to meet alot of people from around the world and have some fun.

I'm **** at editing, whilst I would really like to learn it, I don't have the time but then again, my ****** videos will be less shittier, so that's a downer.

My goal is reaching 100k subscribers, build a fanbase and collab with other people.

Anyways, I hope to see you around.

Sincerely, TheProcave.

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

I started my Youtube channel when I was like 9 or so, but only made it for some video's I wanted to watch.

I make purposefully ****** video's, but also some gaming videos, storytimes and some other stuff.

I'm doing Youtube because you get to meet alot of people from around the world and have some fun.

I'm **** at editing, whilst I would really like to learn it, I don't have the time but then again, my ****** videos will be less shittier, so that's a downer.

My goal is reaching 100k subscribers, build a fanbase and collab with other people.

Sincerely, TheProcave.

Welcome to the Freedom forums. As you are new can you please check out the forum rules, and note that inappropriate language (even when censoring yourself) is not tolerated on the forums, I have let this slide as you are new and may not have seen the rules but please refrain from doing it again.

You say with your new mic you can upload more frequently, in that case what would be your ideal upload schedule? I.e are you looking to upload a few videos every week or something like that?

TheProcave

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
TheProcave
Welcome to the Freedom forums. As you are new can you please check out the forum rules, and note that inappropriate language (even when censoring yourself) is not tolerated on the forums, I have let this slide as you are new and may not have seen the rules but please refrain from doing it again.

You say with your new mic you can upload more frequently, in that case what would be your ideal upload schedule? I.e are you looking to upload a few videos every week or something like that?
Sorry for cursing, I did read the rules but I didn't note them.

Anyways, I will be uploading a few videos every week instead of 1 every month.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Sincerely, TheProcave.
Hello to you as well Procave. What microphone did you end up upgrading to?

Meeting people around the world is fantastic! What kind of people have you met so far?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Sincerely, TheProcave.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom, you've got probably the most random videos ever lol... :D, subbed and looking forward for more :D, anyways bro keep up the good work(y) (Y)

TheProcave

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
TheProcave
Hello to you as well Procave. What microphone did you end up upgrading to?

Meeting people around the world is fantastic! What kind of people have you met so far?
I've met Arabic, French, English, American, Belgian and Russian people.

They were pretty nice, we hanged out but we didn't make any videos.

Also, I upgraded to a Blue Snowball.