Gaming Hello World

Stradel

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2019
YouTube
Hello,

I'm new here. I have a channel consisting of multigaming. Let's say that my three favourite games types are shooting games, RPG, MMORPG and sports.

I don't know yet precisely how to manage with Freedom! but I'm eager to work it out.

Just a reminder... I have a mental disease but I deal with it quite well, I'm in a good shape. I tell you this because of my pension that I earn every month so I don't know yet how it will work. I don't expect to earn millions thanks to Freedom! of course but some let's say, credits will definitely help me out to buy more games and buy some sushi hopefully.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hi @Stradel welcome to the Freedom! forums, glad to have you with us :)

Just to let you know recently YouTube has made a change to their monetization system where you can no longer make money from YouTube until you have 1000 subscribers and and 4000 watch hours within the last year. This unfortunately includes all networks with it meaning you can no longer partner with a network until you have monetization.

You can still however be part of the Freedom! community in which we help each other to grow and reach the milestones required for monetization. Good luck with your channel and if you have any questions let us know.