Oct 4, 2016
princessriri182
Hiya!

So I'm Rita-Marie. I'm (soon to be 27) but still 26 years old Libra, my birthday is 10/08. I am a makeup enthusiast, and an avid photographer. My father has video taped my entire life (from the day I entered this world till I was about sixteen). So it's only right that I have brought the camera back into my life; but I'm the director. I love to vlog, and create all sorts of lifestyle videos. I believe that creatively that is in my videos saved my soul and my sanity. I am also a novel writer, I have done NanoWrimo (November Writing Month) for the last nine years (I think.. I cannot remember how many years now) I love to write in my spare time too. My favorite color is Pink, Yellow, and Orange. I love everything bright.

I joined Freedom to get more closer to other youtubers, and just get inspired. I would adore to really just have that extra support. I feel like some of my family and friends don't understand why I love to create my videos so much and than others adore it. I have a very supportive boyfriend who wants me to do nothing but succeed.

I live in the beautiful state of Colorado. I live in a beautiful town called Durango, Colorado. It is in the south-west corner. It's utterly gorgeous mountains, and within 60-minutes south I can be in all four states. ( Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, and Colorado). Pretty awesome huh? Also I have just purchased my first house *squeak* It's pretty exciting!

Enough of my ramblings! Have a beautiful day!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom.
If your a network partner be sure to go and request your Partner Badge.
Also, read the Forum Rules to ensure a positive and fun time here on the forums.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hiya!

So I'm Rita-Marie. I'm (soon to be 27) but still 26 years old Libra, my birthday is 10/08. I am a makeup enthusiast, and an avid photographer. My father has video taped my entire life (from the day I entered this world till I was about sixteen). So it's only right that I have brought the camera back into my life; but I'm the director. I love to vlog, and create all sorts of lifestyle videos. I believe that creatively that is in my videos saved my soul and my sanity. I am also a novel writer, I have done NanoWrimo (November Writing Month) for the last nine years (I think.. I cannot remember how many years now) I love to write in my spare time too. My favorite color is Pink, Yellow, and Orange. I love everything bright.

I joined Freedom to get more closer to other youtubers, and just get inspired. I would adore to really just have that extra support. I feel like some of my family and friends don't understand why I love to create my videos so much and than others adore it. I have a very supportive boyfriend who wants me to do nothing but succeed.

I live in the beautiful state of Colorado. I live in a beautiful town called Durango, Colorado. It is in the south-west corner. It's utterly gorgeous mountains, and within 60-minutes south I can be in all four states. ( Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, and Colorado). Pretty awesome huh? Also I have just purchased my first house *squeak* It's pretty exciting!

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Colorado eh? Would love to travel there someday and see the landscape! Always surprised how beautifull mountains can be, now your making me a bit jealous :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hiya!

Happy almost birthday ^^ My birthday isn't until about November 23rd, but it's coming up quickly. You can definitely meet a lot of other video creators on Freedom. What kind of support are you looking for?

Oct 4, 2016
princessriri182
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Colorado eh? Would love to travel there someday and see the landscape! Always surprised how beautifull mountains can be, now your making me a bit jealous :p

I am literally in the southwest corner. My altitude at the very moment is a little higher than 7,000 ft above sea level.

Happy almost birthday ^^ My birthday isn't until about November 23rd, but it's coming up quickly. You can definitely meet a lot of other video creators on Freedom. What kind of support are you looking for?

Thank you! Support in such a way that they understand and love to create videos that its another person I don't have to explain it too.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am literally in the southwest corner. My altitude at the very moment is a little higher than 7,000 ft above sea level.

Thank you! Support in such a way that they understand and love to create videos that its another person I don't have to explain it too.
Freedom is full of people that love to make videos ^^ I feel like you found the right place, hah. A lot of people here take pride in the work they create.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

That is amazing! Maybe that some day i can cruise around and go on a little world trip and visit all those beautifull places i want to go to :)