Gaming Hello world, I am 44k!

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! forums!

I am 44k, a soon to be adult (18 years old) guy from Serbia. Love to do random things and YouTube is one of them!

EDIT:
I have an intro video but it looks like I need 5 or more posts! Will post it as soon as I get it! :)

EDIT 2:
here is the channel intro! :)

Last edited:

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Ooooo pa sta ima buraz? Kako zena kako deca?

Super, extra evo sad sam malo protreso Dragicu, kako tebi?

Inače najs channel! Šta koristiš za editovanje? Ja sam probao WLMM ali kako vidim nemože tu da se ubaci slika na video samo mora posebno a voleo bi da mogu da ubacim slike jer ima par momenta kad bi bile slike poželje jer nemam facecam, lol! (jbg kriza)

Thijstastic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
"I don't have equipment or anything", "but I have computer"
You are quite funny actually, subbed to you.

Enjoy your stay!

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Cool Channel Trailer But If You Want Some Feedback... Then Like Yell With Excitment

Will do!

It was my first take on well channel trailer so yeah it is not really good but it could use some more music to it but whatever for now it is good, right?

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
"I don't have equipment or anything", "but I have computer"
You are quite funny actually, subbed to you.

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you! :)

I hope you will enjoy more episodes of Sapper, ops I mean TubeTycoon the series I am starting right now! :)

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Super, extra evo sad sam malo protreso Dragicu, kako tebi?

Inače najs channel! Šta koristiš za editovanje? Ja sam probao WLMM ali kako vidim nemože tu da se ubaci slika na video samo mora posebno a voleo bi da mogu
da ubacim slike jer ima par momenta kad bi bile slike poželje jer nemam facecam, lol! (jbg kriza)

Koristim Sony Vegas 11. Poprilicno ga je lako skinuti i koristiti.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Freedom! forums!

I am 44k, a soon to be adult (18 years old) guy from Serbia. Love to do random things and YouTube is one of them!

EDIT:
I have an intro video but it looks like I need 5 or more posts! Will post it as soon as I get it! :)

EDIT 2:

Welcome to the family 44k, How you get 44k name from, What are you biggest goal for youtube in the future, and how you find about Freedom! ?

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family 44k, How you get 44k name from, What are you biggest goal for youtube in the future, and how you find about Freedom! ?

I am huge fan of 2k studios so I do not know I went something with "k" in it and numbers and I got 44k. Goals? Just to improve my English more and more and I knew Freedom for about 1 year now but never bothered to join in the community as forums looked way different and not user friend as they are now! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I am huge fan of 2k studios so I do not know I went something with "k" in it and numbers and I got 44k. Goals? Just to improve my English more and more and I knew Freedom for about 1 year now but never bothered to join in the community as forums looked way different and not user friend as they are now! :)

Hmm interesting facts :) and I though old days there are user friendly back then as other Freedom members say in the video (Olders one)

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hmm interesting facts :) and I though old days there are user friendly back then as other Freedom members say in the video (Olders one)

Well it was not really like this one! :) I really like it more than when I looked at it like 1 year ago it did not have that... how should I put it, "glow" effect that would make me want to use those forums on daily basis like it does now. I do not know what but I do have a thing for modern websites, lol.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well it was not really like this one! :) I really like it more than when I looked at it like 1 year ago it did not have that... how should I put it, "glow" effect that would make me want to use those forums on daily basis like it does now. I do not know what but I do have a thing for modern websites, lol.

I know what you mean and same here and I grad Freedom grow user friendly better past year. :)

SatoPlaysGames HD

Rising User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! forums!

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
Nice your channel looks sick!