Gaming Hello users from Freedom! I'm ShadowEDX

ShadowGoth

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Costa Rica
YouTube
Hello community of Freedom!, how are you?, my name is Isaac, i am new in the partner community of Freedom, i started yesterday. I want to talk a little about me and my channel.
I'm from Costa Rica and i have 17 years, i am a lover of video games in general, O.O.A, lover of good music and usually write short stories of horror and suspense.
My channel has already 5 years old but until recently i discovered this great community of Freedom!, which helps small channels with many benefits, the content that upload to my channel are generally gameplays. I would like to invite to pass on my channel and give me your opinion and if you like, you are free to subscribe.
I accept any suggestions for improvement.
Thank you for your attention.
ShadowEDX
P.S Sorry for my bad english, i only speak spanish

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

nice Costa Rica ! what is it like there ? when did you start writing short stories ?

your English is pretty good I would say !

Reactions: ShadowGoth

ShadowGoth

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Costa Rica
YouTube
Hi Prology thanks for your response! what is in the country or in my channel? :confused:
And i started writing in 2013 in wattpad... it started with my short story "Cuando el miedo te inunda" or "When the fear floods you" and i recently writing 2 more storys calls "Desórdenes Mentales" or "Mental Disorders" and "El orígen de Sombra" or "Shadow's origin"

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi Prology thanks for your response! what is in the country or in my channel? :confused:
And i started writing in 2013 in wattpad... it started with my short story "Cuando el miedo te inunda" or "When the fear floods you" and i recently writing 2 more storys calls "Desórdenes Mentales" or "Mental Disorders" and "El orígen de Sombra" or "Shadow's origin"

both your channel and country !

Dam you have been writing for a while indeed then ! I really like the name of the stories as well :) keep it up dude :) ever thought about writing a book ?

ShadowGoth

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Costa Rica
YouTube
oh... well CR it's a small country with a lot of natural beauty and pretty womans, mountains, volcanoes, the people and of course the beaches, there's a lot of beautiful beaches around... the food it's pretty delicious

ShadowGoth

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Costa Rica
YouTube
both your channel and country !

Dam you have been writing for a while indeed then ! I really like the name of the stories as well :) keep it up dude :) ever thought about writing a book ?

sorry if I do not respond faster... i'm cooking xD haha and my channel, well i play Warface, need for speed shift and most wanted and my favorite game Killing Floor... i enjoy recording it... i dont do comment gameplays because i'm so shy

Last edited:
Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
sorry if I do not respond faster... i'm cooking xD haha and my channel, well i play Warface, need for speed shift and most wanted and my favorite game Killling Floor... i enjoy recording it... i dont do comment gameplays because i'm so shy

hah that is fine ! warface is a great game ! need for speed I use to play a lot ! I am a very shy person , anything new I do my hands shake really bad but having my face on my videos and talking is helping me ! you should try it once and see :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello community of Freedom!, how are you?, my name is Isaac, i am new in the partner community of Freedom, i started yesterday. I want to talk a little about me and my channel.
I'm from Costa Rica and i have 17 years, i am a lover of video games in general, O.O.A, lover of good music and usually write short stories of horror and suspense.
My channel has already 5 years old but until recently i discovered this great community of Freedom!, which helps small channels with many benefits, the content that upload to my channel are generally gameplays. I would like to invite to pass on my channel and give me your opinion and if you like, you are free to subscribe.
I accept any suggestions for improvement.
Thank you for your attention.
ShadowEDX
P.S Sorry for my bad english, i only speak spanish
Hello to you too Shadow, I'm doing swell myself! How's Costa Rica like in general? I've been in California basically my entire life. Writing short stories sounds enticing, what got you interested in writing horror?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to our community buddy, and I tell you a small secret about me, I also shy and I starting doing face cam and each time I doing it I get calmer each time and I was very scared to do youtube when I first time I started because I have speech problem but people thumbs up and ive nice comments below so I get very comfortable so hope you succeed on youtube buddy!!