Community Hello to everyone, new here.

life of a jeeper

Rising User
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
Just want to introduce myself, my YouTube name is life of a jeeper and been with Freedom! for around a year now. Believe it or now this is my first time in Freedom! forums lol. I guess a little of myself, I chose the name life of a jeeper because even tho I have a jeep JKU I make videos of all my interest in my life (not just my jeep). I currently live in Illinois (yuck) but thinking of moving somewhere else. I have 2 cats. I try to upload at least 1 video a day but sometimes 1 or 2 a week. Well it is about 3am and I have not slept yet so talk to everyone later.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

One year strong in Freedom, one day strong on the forums.
Life of a jeeper is a type of name I haven't heard of before, but if it works, it works.
May I ask, what is wrong with Illinois, obviously I live in the UK so I haven't had a chance to see it? If you are going to move, any specific areas you have in mind?
Also, don't get into the habit I have recently, going to sleep around 3-4 AM each day is not good.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

life of a jeeper

Rising User
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
Hello back! lol I had to think of a good name that is simple for people to remember and describes me and that's how I came up with my name. What is wrong with Illinois.....where do I start LOL High taxes, bad politicians, rude people and so on but far as I know it is like that everywhere I guess. :( I thought of Alaska but to expensive other than that no lol. Night before I had to stay up because I had to prepare myself for the next night work 11-7 shift (yuck). I never been out of the country let alone UK, probably same living there as here in Illinois lol. Thanx guys for welcoming me here.