Gaming Hello to all my future friends...

Bannik13

Rising User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Sash, but I'm sure all of you clever people have figured out that I'm mostly known as Bannik13.
I love video games, movies and all sources of entertainment. Having said that you may think I'm quite a couch potato but this could not be further from the truth. I also love going to the gym, weight training and keeping fit. I love heading out with friends, socializing, chatting and enjoying a few beverages. Meeting new people is incredible and I thoroughly enjoy learning about new cultures and sharing stories.
I joined Freedom to meet new people, learn from their experiences and broaden my knowledge as much as possible. Hopefully one day I will be able to do the same for someone.
Feel free to hit me up any time, I promise you a reply, I'm a friendly outgoing person who cannot wait to meet new people.
Talk to you all soon.
- Bannik13

Last edited:

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Welcome! I just joined myself and the people here are great! It's a very friendly and family like environment you'll enjoy your stay!

Malcolm Leonard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
Orlando Fl
www.youtube.com
YouTube
mwiz123
Hello everyone my name is Sash, but I'm sure all of you clever people have figured out that I'm mostly known as Bannik13.
I love video games, movies and all sources of entertainment. Having said that you may think I'm quite a couch potato but this could not be further from the truth. I also love going to the gym, weight training and keeping fit. I love heading out with friends, socializing, chatting and enjoying a few beverages. Meeting new people is incredible and I thoroughly enjoy learning about new cultures and sharing stories.
I joined Freedom to meet new people, learn from their experiences and broaden my knowledge as much as possible. Hopefully one day I will be able to do the same for someone.
Feel free to hit me up any time, I promise you a reply, I'm a friendly outgoing person who cannot wait to meet new people.
Talk to you all soon.
- Bannik13

Welcome... LETS BE FRINDS =D (lol how weird am I? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Welcome friendo :D

Let's aim for the top together :D

The community here is awesome, way too friendly, and you'll definently love it :D

Takecare and hope we see you in action :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Bannik13,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

How can you be a couch potato and a person who goes to the gym? :p Reading your enthusiastic introduction I think makes us all glad that you're part of the community now. I know that you enjoy watching movies, but I noticed the Batman from the Arkham Asylum games in your profile picture and was wondering, are you excited for the upcoming Batman V Superman movie next year? All these trailers are getting me really hyped for that!

You should take some time to explore the various parts of the forums if you haven't already, the discussion sections in particular are nice places to be in.

Click here to view the discussion sections!

I look forward to seeing you around some more!

Bannik13

Rising User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Bannik13,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

How can you be a couch potato and a person who goes to the gym? :p Reading your enthusiastic introduction I think makes us all glad that you're part of the community now. I know that you enjoy watching movies, but I noticed the Batman from the Arkham Asylum games in your profile picture and was wondering, are you excited for the upcoming Batman V Superman movie next year? All these trailers are getting me really hyped for that!

You should take some time to explore the various parts of the forums if you haven't already, the discussion sections in particular are nice places to be in.

Click here to view the discussion sections!

I look forward to seeing you around some more!
Thank you Danny. Yes definitely looking forward to Batman Vs Superman, the new trailers are looking superb!!

Reactions: Danny