Gaming Hello, this is my introduction.

SS GamingVidz

New User
Nov 19, 2015
My name is Justin Steimer, Im the owner/operator of Silverspoon Gaming, and Im from Omaha, NE, USA. Im 30 years old, and was introduced to the Freedom Network by my buddy Dave who runs a Youtube channel called HoodgamingTV.

I am joining the forums for learning and information purposes for now until I know enough to help others on their path.

My hobbies are more lifestyles than hobbies. Im a car guy and a gaming collector. Outside of my family, they both take up the rest of my time, although I do enjoy steak fajitas from time to time.

I started my Youtube channel to take Silverspoon Gaming to another level. Right now we make our money in retail, but we want to branch out and become more of a media outlet in the future.

My biggest dream is to not have to work for money anymore by having enough investments to live comfortably off of the interest, but thats probably everyones dream in the long run.

My Youtube channel is in the gaming genre, but we are unique because we can post demo or gameplay videos for games that people have never heard of because they were either never released, or are so rare that there are very few people that can get their hands on them, making us sort of an edutainment gaming channel.

Right now we are trying to get all of our old videos converted over to the new Youtube channel which has been a pain, but after that we will try and upload as much quality content as possible with no given schedule.

You can visit our channel, SSGamingVidz, at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_FD_mIp451ChUeadc7OYMA

I hope I have answered all of the questions from the template given without confusing or boring you. Thanks!

Reactions: Phil Kidd

TheFrostyPenguin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2015
United States
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! That was very well written! Your channel seems very interesting. I will definitely take a look sometime! I believe you will enjoy your stay at Freedom. Ive been here a few short months and i have already had some great times! Well, best of luck to you!

KJL

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
Good luck with the channel dude :) I completely agree with living off of the investments idea haha

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
My name is Justin Steimer, Im the owner/operator of Silverspoon Gaming, and Im from Omaha, NE, USA. Im 30 years old, and was introduced to the Freedom Network by my buddy Dave who runs a Youtube channel called HoodgamingTV.

I am joining the forums for learning and information purposes for now until I know enough to help others on their path.

My hobbies are more lifestyles than hobbies. Im a car guy and a gaming collector. Outside of my family, they both take up the rest of my time, although I do enjoy steak fajitas from time to time.

I started my Youtube channel to take Silverspoon Gaming to another level. Right now we make our money in retail, but we want to branch out and become more of a media outlet in the future.

My biggest dream is to not have to work for money anymore by having enough investments to live comfortably off of the interest, but thats probably everyones dream in the long run.

My Youtube channel is in the gaming genre, but we are unique because we can post demo or gameplay videos for games that people have never heard of because they were either never released, or are so rare that there are very few people that can get their hands on them, making us sort of an edutainment gaming channel.

Right now we are trying to get all of our old videos converted over to the new Youtube channel which has been a pain, but after that we will try and upload as much quality content as possible with no given schedule.

You can visit our channel, SSGamingVidz, at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_FD_mIp451ChUeadc7OYMA

I hope I have answered all of the questions from the template given without confusing or boring you. Thanks!
It's always nice to see a well-written introduction. It makes my inner grammar nazi salute with approval...Welcome!