Entertainment Hello There

Pyro Rulez

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Pyrotourface and I mostly upload GMVs. If you dont know what a gmv is, it stands for game music video. It means that I take a song, clips from several games and put them together to create a single (hopefully!)epic video. I also upload speed arts and (again hopefully!) fun video game moments. I recently started uploading a video per day and hope to upload every day of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year :).

U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, so what kid of videos have you made?

Currently Away From Pc.

Pyro Rulez

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2017
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, so what kid of videos have you made?

Currently Away From Pc.
First I started off making strategy videos for the game called Clash Royale. After some time I learnt photoshop and began uploading time lapse videos. Now I mainly upload GMVs.[DOUBLEPOST=1511019739][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums! :D Don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details. ;)
Thanks !!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. GMV sounds interesting, perhaps you could share some info on copyright-free materials. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D