Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello there.I am an avid gamer and i love making gaming videos on youtube and im very happy to be a part of this great community.Hopefully i can learn a lot from this community.
Thank you

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you want to tell us more about yourself, try using the template in the "Before posting" thread.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hey there, welcome to forums !

Just a quick suggestion for your signature. Since we have a dark theme for the forums, your signature is very hard to see, id suggest using a color that would be visiable on either white or dark background :)
(If you leave it default colour it will show up as white text in the dark theme.)

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
thank guys for the warm welcom.i cover all latest games and i cover everything from lets plays to gaming funtages and from walkthrough series to stealth gaming.
i also play wwe 2k games in which i make prediction matches.
i love gaming more than anything and if my videos succeeds in leaving the viewer with a good feeling,ill take dt as my biggest achievement.[DOUBLEPOST=1507460862][/DOUBLEPOST]i didnt get u bro can u please explain,i dont know much

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
thank guys for the warm welcom.i cover all latest games and i cover everything from lets plays to gaming funtages and from walkthrough series to stealth gaming.
i also play wwe 2k games in which i make prediction matches.
i love gaming more than anything and if my videos succeeds in leaving the viewer with a good feeling,ill take dt as my biggest achievement.[DOUBLEPOST=1507460862][/DOUBLEPOST]i didnt get u bro can u please explain,i dont know much

Hello, if you can edit your post with the description you just provided in your previous post, that allows us to know more about you in the original post.

Secondly, Nerd is referring to your signature that you added. It is currently in all black, which for dark theme users, we cannot read it. To change that, just go in the signature, highlight the text and give it a (none) text colour.